Thursday, December 25, 2008

more traveling

So I am currently in Amsterdam with Raphy. We were in Belgium at the beginning of the week. Not my favorite country but I'm glad I went there. We went to Brussels, Bruge, and Antwerp. Bruge was beautiful and Brussels was boring. But the waffels and beer were awesome. Amsterdam is great. Not in love with it, but I could definitley spend some time here...Since its christmas, we went to the only things open today-museums. Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House. Last night we went on a walking tour of the Red Light District which was really interesting and somewhat startling, but enjoyable. Tomorrow we will go to the Rembrandt museum and see where that takes us. I want to walk over to the old Sephardic Synagogue.

I'm really excited to go back to Denmark on Saturday, it feels like going home. I know how it works there and how the people are and I know enough of the language so feel comfortable.

No comments: