Sunday, October 19, 2008

I leave for London in 1 hour, so I don't have time for a long entry. I just wanted to say, I had the most AMAZING time in Berlin. I hung out with my two tour leaders two of the nights and went to what we learned is the hottest club in Berlin right now called Berghain-Panorama Bar and the rest of the time I acted as tour guide to a group of students because I remembered my way around from last summer.

I leave for London today, Madrid Thursday, Bern on Monday, and Zurich on Wednesday. I return Nov 1st and will write about my travels that weekend.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am so jealous of you! I hope you are having the most wonderful travels and I can't wait to read about them here and also hear all about them personally when we Skype upon your return! Love you xoxo.