Friday, August 22, 2008

17 hours...

I leave in officially 17 hours for Denmark. I am both extremely excited and more terrified that I thought I'd be. Despite the fact that this is my third year of college, I feel like a freshman again. I'm nauseous and worried; new school, new people, new city/continent. All week I've been receiving emails from Case about welcome days, etc. and I want to be there so badly. I love the first week of school, moving in and seeing old friends. I'll have a week of orientation, but it won't be the same. I'm leaving so many important people in Cleveland, but I know I'll be back in January.

I officially leave the country at 5:40pm EST...if all goes well (fingers crossed/I even made a wish at 11:11 just to be extra superstitious). Once I'm settled in Keops (my dorm/kollegium), I'll write something so you all (maybe 3 people who will read this) will know I'm there safely.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am one of the 3. And I am coming over to your house at 3. Coincidence? I think not!

I don't really know what that means. Just that I love you and I know you're about to embark on an excellent adventure.